Note 5 users have to clear their RAM when they want to use the Note 5 for the first time. Most of the time it is not possible to clear RAM using a simple software like this.
To clear RAM, you need root access and hence you need a custom ROM or an Android custom ROM that has root access enabled.
A custom ROM or a custom recovery can also be used if your phone was rooted already but there is no way to get root access on your phone.
The method that I am going to show you is not only effective but also very easy and safe. to use Note 5:
This method is not only safe, but it will also clear the data in your phone without any hesitation. The Method to Clear Ram on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in few simple steps:
1) Download SuperUser and root Manager by this link . SRS for Galaxy Note 5 is compatible with all variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note series except for the N915VVN/N9200EDL (SGH-I317).
Another note that you will have to download is SuperRepu for N9200EDL/N9200VVN (SGH-I317).
2) Extract the ROM file , run it and select the custom ROM that you want to install.
3) Select Install from SD card and select the recovery file that you downloaded earlier.
4) Once everything is done, reboot your phone into recovery mode.
5) Then perform a full data wipe by selecting ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option. Now, you can connect back to your carrier.
6) Now you must install any custom ROM, setting up the ADB and fast boot are supported.
7) Install a genuine Samsung Kies installer, or go via command prompt).
8) Reboot into recovery and select ‘install zip from scared.
9) Select the downloaded ROM file from scared.
10) Flash it using fast boot, once flashed enter recovery.
11) Select ‘reboot system now’.
Can you save your RAM from Note 5?
The Note 5 is the smartphone with an increased battery capacity. It has a larger battery capacity compared to other smartphones and a big 4,000mAh battery.
Can you do it without draining your battery?
The next generation of electronics will be powered by batteries that take up much less space and weigh less. The cost of batteries will drop as they are made more efficient, and the battery life will increase. We need to make a transition in our lives to save energy.
At present, the cost of batteries is high. But as batteries go down in size and weight, cost will fall. The same is true for electronics.
Clear RAM with Titanium Backup. This app will let users clear their RAM, clean up junk files, boost performance and even install apps that are related to your phone. It is free, requires few simple steps and can be used anywhere in the world.
How do I free up RAM on my Samsung?
The idea behind RAM is that it has to store all the things you’ve written in the past. Every time you have to return to a certain website, it will be as if you’re using this RAM again and again to load data into it.
The amount of RAM used by your computer is determined by how much content you are writing so when RAM is allocated too little, your computer will run slow or even freeze up while typing something onscreen.
When the amount of RAM allocated is too much, the system will start showing an error message and might even crash.
To figure out how much RAM you are using for a website, just open up Task Manager and click on “Memory” tab under “Allocation (page sleeping)” section.
It’s very important to say that the amount of RAM allocated is not just an average but a valuable system parameter.
You have to watch the memory usage and decrease it when necessary.
The Problem with Firefox Firefox, in my opinion, uses too much RAM especially on the desktop machine I use right now.
That is why it crashes quite often when I’m using it as a web browser on both Windows and Mac OS X machines. It first started doing that around version.
Some users are wondering how to free up RAM on their Samsung tablets, smartphones, and other android devices. Here are some ways of doing it.
Ram is a precious commodity in all android devices. A lot of us are constantly running apps, downloading updates, and other tasks on our tablets, smartphones, and other android devices that consume lots of RAM.
I am Joseph D. Moyer. I am the founder of virtualworldtechnology.com. I am a technology specialist. I am a professional blogger, SEO Expert, and also an expert in social media marketing as well as internet marketing too. Continue here my Experience on This Blog.