Vine is a video platform that allows users to create and share short, looping videos. It has gained many of popularity due to its relatively low cost and user-friendly interface.
But it is not always the case that things would go well while using this app. Sometimes, people may get banned from the app for various reasons such as copyright infringement, objectionable content, swearing etc.
Here are some steps that you can follow to delete your vine account in a more efficient way:-
1) Uninstall/delete the app from your phone.
2) Remove all your apps associated with your vine account.
3) Delete all the data related to your vine account.
4) Reset password for your vine account.
5) Change email ids for all linked accounts.
6) Login with a new email id and remove all other linked accounts.
Why Do You Need to Delete Your Vine Account?
Vine is a short-form video sharing app that was created in 2012. It was the first social media platform to focus on six-second videos. However, Vine has since been shut down by Twitter.
The primary reason for deleting your account is because Vine has been shut down by Twitter. The app still works, but it’s not available anymore and you won’t be able to access any of your old content or friends on the app.
You can also delete your account because you’re no longer using it and want to start fresh with a new social media platform.
How to Delete the app from your device
If you want to delete the app from your device, you can do so by following these instructions:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap Delete App.
3. Select the app you want to delete and tap Delete App.
How To Deactivate or Remove a Viner Account Without Using Your Phone Number
Viners are individuals who create and share videos on Vine, a video sharing platform. If you want to remove your account from the social media site, there are various ways to do so.
The first way is to contact Vine support through the website or app and tell them that you want to remove your account.
However, this method has one disadvantage you will not be able to reactivate your account.
If you want to deactivate or remove your account without using your phone number, there is a way for you.
You can use an online tool that will let you deactivate or remove an account without using your phone number.
How To Erase a Google+ Account on Android
Google+ is a social network that is owned by Google. It was originally created in 2011. It was designed to enhance users’ social life with the help of its various features.
If you want to erase your Google+ account on Android, you will have to do it from your device settings and not from the Google+ app. The steps are as follows:
1) Open Settings on your phone.
2) Scroll down and tap “Accounts & Privacy”.
3) Tap “Google” and then tap “Sign out”.
4) Tap “OK” when prompted for confirmation and then sign out of your Google account on Android.
5) Now, open the Google+ app again and sign in with your old Gmail address instead of a new one.
6) Then, follow the prompts until you are signed out of all apps associated with that account.
If you want to delete your vine account without email, you can use a tool like Vintrifier which will automatically search for your account and delete it. for you.
I am Joseph D. Moyer. I am the founder of virtualworldtechnology.com. I am a technology specialist. I am a professional blogger, SEO Expert, and also an expert in social media marketing as well as internet marketing too. Continue here my Experience on This Blog.