This article will teach you how to remove your Gmail account from your Note 3.
To delete your Gmail account from the Note 3:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Navigate to “Accounts” and tap on “Gmail.”
- Tap on “Remove account.”
We all know that deleting our emails from our inbox is a tedious task. That’s why Google has introduced a new technology called Gmail which can automatically detect and delete your emails.
Why uninstall a Gmail account on the note 3?
Uninstalling a Gmail account is not an easy task. The process involves deleting the Gmail app, deleting the account, and then re-downloading it.
The note 3 is an Android phone that has a built-in email program called Email. It is much easier to uninstall Gmail on this device than on a computer.
Google’s Gmail is one of the most popular email services today. It has a wide range of features that allow customers to access their emails on any device, receive and send emails, as well as chat with friends.
There are many reasons why you may want to uninstall Gmail, such as if you are moving to a new Gmail account, or you want to create your own email account.
How to Delete a Gmail Account on Note 3
It is not always necessary to delete your Gmail account. But if you want to, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Accounts option and tap it.
- Tap the Gmail icon and then tap Delete Account from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click Delete account and confirm with a tap of your note 3’s home button or by pressing the back button on your phone’s navigation bar twice
- After confirming, you will be prompted to enter a password for your new email address, which is required for all new emails sent from this new account (this is optional).
- You will now be asked if you want to delete any other accounts that are linked with Gmail (if there are any). If so, click “Delete” in each of these accounts’ boxes and confirm with a tap of your note 3’s home button or by pressing the back button on your browser.
- You’ll be asked if you want to add any other email accounts to Gmail. If so, click “Add” and give your new account a name for future reference by tap the home button on your note 3 or pressing the back button in your browser and adding it in this order: Work, Personal, Home Other Email Accounts (if you want another one).
- You will now be asked if you want to save these changes.
1. Install Google Apps for Business on the device
2. Make sure the device is connected to Wi-Fi, not mobile data
3. Install the Gmail app from Google Play Store and log in with your account’s Google username and password, or create a new one
4. If prompted to update the app’s software on the device, select “Update Now”
5. Once updated, open the Gmail app and sign in again with your new username and/or password
6. Go back into Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Email & Accounts -> Other email accounts: remove your old account by pressing “Withdraw” and then confirm it.
How To Uninstall and Reinstall Gmail on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a high-end Android smartphone from Samsung. It comes with an S Pen stylus, which is a very useful tool for writing, drawing and taking notes.
In order to use the S Pen properly, it is necessary for the user to install Gmail on their device. In this article, we will show you how to uninstall and reinstall Gmail in Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
.Steps to uninstall and reinstall Gmail in Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Uninstall Gmail by going to Settings>Apps then find and tap on Google Play Store> Uninstall Updates > swipe right until you see Apps & Android then select Remove.
A few tips for you want to keep your data safe and get the most out of your phone:
– Use a password manager like LastPass or 1Password to store all of your passwords and have them backed up in case something happens to your phone.
– Use two-factor authentication on all of your accounts.
– Change your passwords often.
– Enable two-step verification on every account where possible.
– Disable auto sign in for apps that you don’t use regularly, like Facebook or Instagram.
I am Joseph D. Moyer. I am the founder of virtualworldtechnology.com. I am a technology specialist. I am a professional blogger, SEO Expert, and also an expert in social media marketing as well as internet marketing too. Continue here my Experience on This Blog.